Sunday, April 29, 2007

Open Houses Not Going Well

accompaniment - or -
video

No buyers on the road
No buyers on the beach
I feel it in the air
The price is out of reach
Open house,
Empty streets
The Realtor sits alone
Im drivin' by your house
Though I'm sure - no one's home

But I can see you-
Your sale signs shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your
Sign spinners on, baby
And I can tell you my need for you Will not be strong -
after the prices of summer have gone

I never will forget those heights
I wonder if it was a dream
Remember how the price was crazy?
Remember how it made me scream?
Now you don't understand what's happened
To your sales,
But babe, I'm gonna get you back
I'll be watchin' as the market fails...

I can see you-
Your sale signs shinin' in the sun
I see you talkin' real slow and you're smilin at everyone
I can tell you my need for you will not be strong
After the prices of summer have gone

Out on the road today I saw a Realtor sittin' on a stucco shack
A little voice inside my head said,
"Dont look back. you should never look back."
You thought you knew what homes cost,
What did you know?
Those days are gone forever
You should just let them go but-

I can see you-
Your sale signs shinin in the sun
You got that price pulled down and
that push-up bra on baby
And I can tell you my need for you's completely gone
Now that the prices of summer have gone

I can see you-
Your crab grass dying in the sun
You got that hair slicked back and
That smarmy smile on, baby
I can tell you my need for you's completely gone
Now that the prices of summer have gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home